David Sullivan

David Sullivan PhotoI am the Director of the Theater Program and an Associate Professor of Theater at Lehman College/CUNY.  I joined the faculty at Lehman College in the fall of 2011, and I am excited to engage with the student artists here as we develop the theater and dance programs to transform students into versatile, self-directed theater artists of the 21st Century. 

I am also a professional stage director who has directed Off Broadway, regionally, and internationally.  This year, I am collaborating with...

Read More »
0 Comment »

Lehman Theatre Majors Intern in NYC This Spring

theatreThis winter/spring 2012, three Lehman theatre majors can be found in Manhattan, Bronx, and Brooklyn in exciting internships with some of the biggest names in theatre and television.  In January, sophomore Kelvin Veras began an internship with Jujamcyn Theaters, the owner/operators of five Broadway theaters including the St. James, Al Hirschfeld, August Wilson, Eugene O'Neill, and Walter Kerr.  A Theater Operations intern, Kelvin spends two full days at Jujamcyn's main office and assists the...Rea... Read More »
0 Comment »