A Bio of a Non Traditional Student

My name is Dorothy Williams-Wallen, I am a non-traditional student at Lehman College. I choose to study economics because I have a passion for public service and community economic development. My academic course load and volunteer activities at Lehman College have introduced me to the basics of politics and ethical leadership.

0 Comment »

Incident on Friday Resolution on Monday!

Imagine how surprised I was when I pulled up to the gate and swiped my card and could not gain entrance into the parking lot when my parking permit clearly states "expired May 2012".¬† Apparently, students were not allowed to park on days when we did not have classes. This was due to an unanticipated change to the rules. I called public safety and the officer informed me of new rules in place¬† that prevented students from parking on days they did not have classes. I decided to speak to the...Read... Read More »
0 Comment »