Dear Lehman College:
My undergraduate years have ended with mixed reactions. I will miss walking the grounds, navigating the hot underground tunnels and having my early morning meditation in the stands across from the ballfield.
The journey, which began in Spring 2008 and ended in Spring 2013, has been an interesting one filled with varied learning experiences along with a few regrets.
A special thank you to the Adult Degree Program, Careers in Teaching Advisors and some of the great professors. You advised me well and demonstrated an interest in my academic pursuits.
However, as I leave, I find it necessary to offer some worthwhile advice to newcomers:
• Learn quickly on registration, dropping or withdrawing from classes.
• Familiarize yourself with CUNYfirst and CUNY Portal websites.
• Use Lehman Connect to quickly locate informational resources.
• Utilize the Information Technology Website (IT).
• Associate with Careers in Teaching.
• Complete assignments on time and avoid end of semester stress.
• Make use of the gym and pool facilities.
Thank you Lehman College. I am proud of my achievements that include appearance on the Deans List and Graduation Honors.
I will gladly recommend you to any future student.
First Name: Donna
Last Name: Samms Reid